New VIP Loyalty Program at Bons
For those of you who already are, or are considering to be, loyal players at Bons, they have introduced a Loyalty Program. In this program you get rewarded for betting at their casino and sportsbook. The program is easy enough to understand – the basics are that the more you bet, the higher rank you will receive in the Loyalty Program. This will give you different benefits like bonuses and VIP service in the casino.
How does the Bons Loyalty Program work?
Long story short – the level of your loyalty rank depends on the sum of the bets you have made in the past months. The more you have bet, the higher status you will get. The status is not rock solid – every new month is a blank sheet for you to fill with loyalty points.
The sum will be calculated over your last played four months, and it is calculated like this:
- The sum you have betted this month will always be calculated
- The two highest monthly bet values over the last 4 months will also be taken into calculations
- 100 % of real money bets are taken into account
- 10 % of bonus money bets are also taken into account
The sum is recalculated every new month, meaning you can be both upgraded or downgraded in the Loyalty Programme on a monthly basis. The points you have received will not be saved between months.
The different Loyalty Levels
To reach the different Loyalty Levels you must wager a certain amount of rupees. Those are the levels and wager requirements.
- Novice: ₹0
- Regular: ₹20 000
- Bronze: ₹600 000
- Silver: ₹2 500 000
- Gold: ₹10 000 000
- Platinum: ₹30 000 000
- Ultimate: ₹100 000 000
What can you receive in the Bons Loyalty Program?
The higher Loyalty Level you reach – the better will also your benefits become. Every level gives you a certain rebate decided on your deposited sums, and you will also receive a cashback. When you reach the upper Loyalty Levels, you will also get VIP service in the casino support.
Rebate: Percent – Wager – Frequency
- Novice: 0.05% – x6 – once per month
- Regular: 0.1% – x5 – once per month
- Bronze: 0.15% – x4 – once per week
- Silver: 0.17% – x3 – once per day
- Gold: 0.2% – x2 – anytime
- Platinum: 0.22% – x1 – anytime
- Ultimate: 0.25% – x0 – anytime
The rebate is given out as a no deposit bonus. How often you receive the rebate bonus depends on your Loyalty Level, and the same thing goes for the wager requirements; they differ depending on your Status.
Up to 200%!
- Excellent optimised for mobile
- Tons of different payment methods
- Offers campaigns and events regularly
Cashback: Casino% – Live Dealers% – Sport% – Wager – Frequency – Deposit
- Novice: 10% – 5% – 5% – x6 – once per month – 100% of cashback amount
- Regular: 10% – 5% – 5% – x5 – once per month – 100% of cashback amount
- Bronze: 10% – 6% – 5% – x4 – once per month – 50% of cashback amount
- Silver: 12% – 7% – 6% – x3 – once per month – 50% of cashback amount
- Gold: 14% – 8% – 7.5% – x2 – once per 2 weeks – 25% of cashback amount
- Platinum: 16% – 9% – 10% – x1 – once per week – 25% of cashback amount
- Ultimate: 20% – 10% – 12.5% – x0 – once per week – no deposit
The cashback is calculated on your lost bets. To receive it you need to make a deposit for a certain percent of the total cashback sum (except for Ultimate Status).
- Novice: Standard service
- Regular: Standard service
- Bronze: Standard service
- Silver: Standard service
- Gold: VIP service
- Platinum: Personal Manager
- Ultimate: Personal Manager
VIP Service means that your requests will have high priority and that your issues will get quick resolutions.
Personal Manager gives you the best service, including 24/7 processing of your requests by an assigned manager.